Speed and movement techniques
- Afterimage Technique – An ability to move so fast over short distances, that it leaves an after-image behind.
- Levitate – The ability to fly with the use of ki.
- Mystic Attack – Piccolo extends his arms to tremendous lengths to attack or grab an opponent. The Namekian ability to stretch one's limbs or make one's self bigger.
- Image Projection – Piccolo sends out and image of himself to confuse his enemy. This ability cannot perform physical attacks as it is not real. It also fades through objects.
- Risking it all for a friend – Piccolo jumps in the way of an incoming Ki Blast to save another character. Used to protect Gohan.
Other appearing abilities
- Demon Rend – A rush attack used by the possessed Piccolo in his fight with Gohan in the Garlic Jr. Saga. This attack appears in Dragon Ball: Raging Blast as one of Piccolo's Super Attacks.
- Ki Sense – The ability to sense Ki energy. Nail is able to also sense if the energy is good or evil.
- Evil Containment Wave – A technique which allows the user to capture magical beings, such as demons, in small containers.
- Full-Nelson Special Beam Cannon – A double team finisher used by Piccolo and Goku.
- Great Namek – Piccolo grows much larger than his size, increasing his strength greatly.
- Magic Materialization – A magical ability to create objects from seemingly thin air.
- Portal Opening – Dende and Piccolo can open the portal between Hell and Earth. It requires one of the two namekians to be on the other side in Hell.
- Reverse-Side Sword Attack – A sword technique used in tandem with Roronoa Zoro in the Cross Epoch crossover.
- Sai Sei – A Namekian trait that allows Piccolo to replace limbs lost in battle as long as his head remains intact.
- Telekinesis – Controlling and manipulating people or objects with the mind.
- Telepathy – The ability to channel one's thoughts to another being.
- Yūgō – The ability for two Namekians to fuse together into one being.
- Cloning – A technique where Piccolo divides himself into two or more versions of himself.
- Tri-Form – A technique where Piccolo divides himself into three versions of himself.
- Multi-Form – A technique where Piccolo divides himself into four versions of himself.