Antenna Beam (角ビーム) is a bolt of electricity fired from the antennae. The attack shocks its victims, stunning them.
It is first seen when Goku invades Muscle Tower, one of the main bases of the Red Ribbon Army, and faces off against Buyon. The monster uses this attack to daze Goku, allowing Buyon the chance to try and swallow him, though Goku quickly escapes from the creature's mouth.
It is next seen during the 23rd World Martial Arts Tournament in which it is used by Piccolo. After Goku hits Piccolo with a double punch driven by a Feet Kamehameha, Piccolo quickly retaliates with the electric blast. Goku is sent crashing to the ground and left vulnerable to a follow-up attack, though it is intervened and blocked by Kami.
Majin Buu also h…Read more >
- Antenna Beam – A blast of electricity shot from Piccolo's antennae.
- Chasing Bullet – A homing beam attack of considerable power.
- Destructive Wind – An energy charged gust of wind.
- Ki Blast – The most basic form of energy wave.
- Explosive Demon Wave – A very powerful blast shot from one hand.
- Eye Lasers – A thin laser-like beam is shot from both eyes.
- Hellzone Grenade – A variation of Scatter Shot. Multiple ki bolts are fired to surround an opponent, and is guided to simultaneously smash the opponent, creating an explosion.
- Hyper Explosive Demon Wave – An attack where Piccolo creates a large blast which emanates from him in all directions. It is a wave of energy more powerful then the simple Explosive Wave.
- Kuchikarakikōha – A powerful beam shot from t…